The Weather PC was especially developed by MOWIS for regional TV transmissions. This includes daily current and individual weather shows for your broadcasting area that is formatted graphically with up to date information - including current meteorological data for Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
From conventional weather information to specialized forecasting - the Weather PC is an optimum solution for every application.
The Highlights of MOWIS Weather PC:
- Daily current and individual weather shows
- Many design option possibilities for the weather shows and maps
- Current meteorological measuring data for its transmission area (DWD, ZAMG plus others)
- Texts, special weather and forecast models of national weather services
- Complete system with hardware (HP technology) and MOWIS software
The weather PC offers other numerous possibilities, for example, the integration of a "weather ticker" with current information of all cities in the transmission area that can also be used for your news broadcasts. Features include the individual selection and compilation of weather components, short term and independent changing weather elements, length of programming and the daily integration of a regional weather sponsor's logos and much more.
The elements of the weather PC are "animated", in contrast to many other weather broadcasts TV. The background maps are coordinated to the style of the broadcaster. The weather PC can also be used both for non-moderated weather forecasts, as well as for moderated broadcasts using your own "bluescreen" system using a variety of graphic techniques:
- Individual - on your broadcast with your coordinated design
- Unlimited layers for insertions, headlines, animations, tickers
- Animated symbols, forecast films, map backgrounds
- Individual setting of transmission lengths of all weather elements
- Several different icon sets (weather symbols)
- Animated weather ticker with current weather values of the most important cities
Contact us without obligation, to request a detailed description and an inclusive price list