This is online software for the optimization of resources and logistics planning with building contractors.
The weather ranks high in the building industry among one of the most substantial factors for optimal costing and resource planning, as well as the delivery and processing of building materials. Low or high temperatures, precipitation, high winds or other weather conditions can lead to certain work delays and increased costs.
Therefore, accurate weather forecasting for the entire building industry is an extremely important component.
- o be able to assign staff and equipment more efficiently
- To decrease non-productive travel and down time
- To be able to plan the logistics and processing of building materials more efficiently
- To decrease or avoid losses from destroyed materials
- To save and/or reduce unnecessary costs or penalties
- To avoid high fees
The MOWIS - BUILDING WEATHER SOFTWARE was particularly developed for the Austrian building industry and contains all build-relevant weather information.
The Highlights of the Software:
- Precise weather predictions for your building sites
- Rain forecasts for the building site area
- Current weather conditions and NowCast forecasts from specific weather stations
- Meteorological forecast texts of the weather conditions in the respective Austrian States
- An easy to use service with a simple overview of the conditions